A Passion for Sustainability
Chef Renata Bocayuva brings more than 20 years of experience in culinary research and product development, kitchen management, marketing, sales and restaurant start up to your business endeavors.
Chef Bocayuva is a world traveler with a cross-cultural love of food, languages, and social interaction, all of which find expression in every dish she creates.
Her love of food is matched by her passion for sustainability, with a business philosophy that supports local businesses and resources, prioritizes natural and organic foods, and embraces the ethic of "reduce, reuse, and recycle."
Chef Bocayuva offers services to businesses of all sizes, including:
- ∗ New manufacturing product development
- ∗ Revision & reformulation of existing products
- ∗ Restaurant & menu design
- ∗ Process & distribution design for manufactured food products
- ∗ Operations management
- ∗ Business planning & development
- ∗ Project management from conceptualization to shelf delivery
Many other services are also available. Wondering what we can do to help you? Contact us today!